Vai al contenuto

[ESTA, passaporto, etc.] Procedure per l'ingresso negli USA

rickyusa95

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao a tutti, per il viaggio di nozze abbiamo organizzato un tour Giappone + Hawaii.

Abbiamo già prenotato i voli e visto gli hotel. Avrei una informazione: dato che partirò dal Giappone oltre all'ESTA servono altri documenti?

Ps. mi sa che ho aperto il topic nella sezione sbagliata chiedo ai moderatori di spostarlo nella sezione corretta

Modificato da acfraine
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Finalmente mi hanno risposto:

Oltre a confermare quello detto da gallina80, mi permetto di postare la risposta ricevuto in quanto ricca di FAQ che il buon Panda potrebbe usare per rimpolpare primo post. (ho evidenziato quelle più interessanti)

ecco qua:

In continuance, the next 9 responses are regarding the most common reasons travelers inquire through e-mail, please read refer to the following questions as they may help resolve your question.

Question #1
I am able to update the U.S. Address of Stay but I cannot update the U.S. Point of Contact in my ESTA application, what do I do? Do I need to re-apply?

Answer #1
At this time, the U.S. Point of Contact information is not amendable by the traveler and is not required to be. You do not need to re-apply for ESTA.

Question#2
I mistakenly or originally answered “yes” to being in-transit through the United States, but I am in fact staying there for a short duration or actually now taking my vacation there. Is this a problem?

Answer #2
If you mistakenly answered “yes” to being in-transit through the United States and it is not the case, it is perfectly okay. When you come to the United States, please indicate on CBP Form 6059B your intended address of stay in the United States. You will most likely receive this form in flight before landing in the United States or shortly after disembarking the plane. You will then provide this form to the CBP Officer in passport control along with your passport.

Question #3
I am unable to update the U.S. Address of stay in my ESTA application, only my e-mail address. Do I have to re-apply?

Answer #3
Because you likely chose "in transit" on your initial ESTA application, you are unable to update the address. Not to worry, you may provide the address of stay in the United States on CBP Form 6059B which you will receive in flight prior to arrival in the United States. You will hand this form to the CBP Officer along with your passport when you proceed through passport control. The CBP Officer will note the address of stay and make sure that it is in the system correctly. This is not an issue and is a regular order of business for arrival of Visa Waiver applicants.

Question #4
I mistakenly answered “yes’ to number 1, the question regarding Physical or Mental disorders, and my ESTA has been denied. What do I do now?

Answer #4
If you answered yes by mistake or you answered yes and your physical or mental disorder does not pose a danger to yourself or others around you, please wait 24 hours and re-apply with the correct information. The ESTA application will reset and allow you to submit another application. Please note that you must answer yes to number 1 if you have a physical or mental disorder that poses a threat to yourself or others around you, you are a drug addict or abuser, or have any of the conditions listed on the ESTA application.

Question #5
I am only transiting through the United States, I do not want to vacation or visit anywhere, just fly through and transfer planes in the airport. Do I need an ESTA?

Answer #5
You are still required to fill out an ESTA application, even if you are only transiting through the United States. Please visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov to apply

Question #6
Since filling out my ESTA application, my home address and or employment information has changed. Do I need to re-apply for ESTA?

Answer #6
No, you do not need to re-apply for ESTA. Please update address of stay that you are going to be located at while in the United States. You may update employment information and address information when you re-apply for ESTA after your initial 2 year validity period runs out.

Question #7
My original application for ESTA was for transit through the United States. I now plan on returning to the United States for a vacation. Do I need to re-apply for ESTA, or is my current approved one from my last trip still okay?

Answer#7
You do not need to apply for a new ESTA application, you may use the old one if it is still valid and approved. You may provide the address of stay in the United States on CBP Form 6059B which you will receive in flight prior to arrival in the United States. You will hand this form to the CBP Officer along with your passport when you proceed through passport control. The CBP Officer will note the address of stay and make sure that it is in the system correctly. This is not an issue and is a regular order of business for arrival of Visa Waiver applicants.

Question #8
I have a DUI conviction or arrest, or a common assault conviction or arrest, can I apply for ESTA?

Answer#8
If all that you have on your record is a single DUI conviction or arrest, or a single common assault conviction or arrest, it is not a grounds for inadmissibility to the United States. You may apply for ESTA at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov

Question #9
I have filled out an ESTA application but have not received any information regarding my status or approval, how do I find out if I have been approved?

Answer#9
At the end of the ESTA application, you should have received an application number. With that application number, go to https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov and click on “Check existing application” You will be able to check your status there.

Modificato da webba2000
  • Mi piace 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...

Ho letto che per chi arriva via terra in auto dal Canada l'ESTA non serve, (ovviamente atterrando in Canada dovremo fare il VISA canadese)

ma che procedura bisogna seguire e che controlli vengono effettuati in dogana?

E' come quando si attraversa la Slovenia o fanno domande/controlli?

E tornando in Canada dagli USA è lo stesso?

quanto tempo si perde in genere?

grazie in anticipo

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Si è uguale.

Fanno le stesse domande che ti fanno all'aeroporto, anche se li ho trovati meno pignoli.

Il tempo dipende dal varco. Noi quest'estate non abbiamo perso più di 5 minuti per singola frontiera.

PS per il Canada non serve il visto, però da marzo di quest'anno serve un documento tipo ESTA, se vai qualche pagina indietro avevo postato il link.

Modificato da webba2000
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi avrei bisogno di una info , spero che non ne abbiate parlato prima nel topic ( nel caso sorry)

Ho appena aggiornato il mio Esta ancora valido , mi fa modificare però solo il campo indirizzo e non mi fa invece cambiare i dati del volo!

Non mi mostra proprio altra maschera se non la variazione indirizzo ...

Va bene cosi ? mi sembra strano non dover cambiare il nr del volo!!!

grazie mille

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

PS per il Canada non serve il visto, però da marzo di quest'anno serve un documento tipo ESTA, se vai qualche pagina indietro avevo postato il link.

Ho visto! Si fa online proprio come l'esta! Sto weekend lo facciamo ;)

Inviato tramite Tapatalk per Iphone 5

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Non credo che l'abbia già compilato (partirà a settembre, quindi c'è tempo), e a dire il vero il dubbio è venuto a me, lei non ne sa nulla e anche dall'agenzia non le hanno posto il problema...

La cosa su cui chiedevo conferma (l'ennesima, più o meno come la necessità della patente internazionale e cosa dire alla frontiera con il Canada :D ) era che lei dovesse fare l'Esta per la permanenza negli USA indicando come indirizzo l'hotel di New York, e che poi non dovesse modificare nulla quando, al rientro da Aruba, farà scalo ad Atlanta.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.
  • Chi è Online   0 Utenti, 0 Anonimo, 40 Ospiti (Visualizza tutti)

• Non ci sono utenti registrati online
  • Crea Nuovo...